Friday 26 June 2015

Die Ugly Toys Die | DIY Wooden Toss Game

For reasons I can't quite comprehend, there seems to be a conspiracy to ensure that most kid products must be designed in the most garish, multi-colored, glitter, cartoonish way possible. You know, what it might look like if a clown fell from a 20 story building.

Thankfully, there are some fighting the good fight. In their honor, I'm kicking off a series to feature some fabulous DIY projects that are loved by kids and easy on the eyes. Yea for good design. I call it Die Ugly Toys, Die


First up is the talented Pretty Handy Girl who created this simple wooden marble toss game. Not only good looking but would be fun for all ages. She was kind enough to provide very detailed instructions that could easily adapted in a larger size for those with more room. (Lawn skee ball anyone?) Go over to Pretty Handy Girl for all the details.

I have lots of other great #dieuglytoysdie projects to share with you for this summer series - I hope you love them as much as I do. Want to be featured? Drop me a line.


No comments:

Post a Comment