Tuesday 26 April 2016

It's a....

Somehow more than half my pregnancy has sped by (ok, the first trimester wasn't speedy at all but the last few months have been) and the big news is...

Everyone seems quite excited about the idea of us having one of each. I would have been just as overjoyed with a girl for many reasons (mostly the clothes) but feeling very lucky either way right now. I'm sure there are many magical experiences that only boys can bring waiting for us. As far as I go, I'm feeling much better in second trimester and wanting to make the most of the last summer we are a threesome.

I also have quite a few home projects coming up I'm super excited to finish up. The bathroom mini makeover you already know about but I'm also working on two big makeovers - a living room and an outdoor entertaining patio - over at my brother's country cottage as well as adding a small bedroom (bunk beds!) to our beach place by cutting the shore living room in half.  Maybe this is a blogger's version of nesting?  Probably more like trying to squeeze it all in before the newborn sleepless zombie stupor sets in!




No comments:

Post a Comment