Sunday 1 May 2016

Are you overwhelmed with your kids' stuff? Try this!

Are you overwhelmed with your kids' toys? Try this!I've long loved The Nester! She has inspired me as a blogger, as a writer, as a business owner, as a friend, and she's even motivated me to get brave and try decorating my house a little bit.


I've been eyeing her Cozy Minimalist course for a long time, so I was thrilled to discover that her Cozy Minimalist Mom course is part of the Ultimate Homemaking BundleAre you overwhelmed with your kids' toys? Try this.


I don't know what it is about The Nester, but she just speaks my language. I love the pictures she posts of her home - even if I don't ever see myself hanging up antlers on any of my walls! :)


She makes even a complete non-decorator like me feel like I can rock a can of paint. (Okay, so I've never really tried, but she still inspires me that one day I'll be brave enough to actually paint something other than my nails!)


CozyMinimalistMom


I went through her Cozy Minimalist Mom course today and, I have to say, I love her even more now. In fact, I think I want to invite her to come live next door to me. {Maybe she'd even convince me to hang some antlers on my wall? ;)}


This course is so simple, but it's packed with helpful advice and wise encouragement. I especially love that it's coming from a mom who has three boys and who has survived and lived to tell about it.


This course has 10 videos that teach her Core Concepts (and I promise, so much of it will be stuff that you've not read in other Organized Home type books!) + 10 videos with a young mom. It's a very balanced course that offers practical perspective no matter what ages or stages your children are at.


Overwhelmed with your kids stuff? Try this!


Through Monday at midnight only, you can get her course, plus 93 different ebooks, courses, and printables + some cool bonuses for just $29.97 total! This huge library of resources has something for pretty much everyone! It covers homemaking, mothering, DIY-ing, your marriage, organizing, budgeting, making money from home, plus much more!


Ready to purchase? Just click below…


BuyNow


Want to learn more? Read more about this amazing bundle here. Note: This bundle is only available until midnight on Monday, May 2, 2016.


P.S. I've also been eyeing Tsh Oxenreider's Upstream Field Guide course for a long time. It's regularly $59, but it's also part of the bundle. So it's like getting her course & 90+ other resources for half the price of her course!! Grab this amazing price here while you can - it's only good through Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment