Saturday 23 January 2016

Live Your Life on Purpose — free printable adult coloring page!

Live-your-life-on-purpose.-Encouraging-words-from-Crystal-Paine-Moneysavingmom.com-hand-lettering-by-Lisa-of-CreativLEI.com_


I'm SO excited about this!! Lisa over at CreativLei asked me if I had a quote she could turn into a printable quote/adult coloring page.


And if you know me well, you know that I am ALL. OVER. THAT!


Here's the gorgeous page she created…


Life Your Life on Purpose -- free printable adult coloring page


I printed it out immediately and am excited to color it while watching the U.S. Figure Skating Championships with Kaitlynn on TV later today!


To get your free coloring page, just go to her post here and fill out the form to download it. Please note: I had trouble getting the form to work. If you have any trouble, you can leave your email address on her post or contact Lisa through her contact form on her site.


P.S. Lisa has an amazing series called 31 Days to Love Your Lettering. If you're interested in handlettering, go check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment