Wednesday 6 January 2016

Hang In There, Everybody!

December 31, 2015... Today we are finally free of credit card debt! I purchased Dave's book, Total Money Makeover several years ago in a Christian book store (it was half price!). Actually I think I purchased it with a credit card! Anyway, fantastic book, I read it several times over and decided to apply Dave's plan to our financial situation. That was almost 8 years ago! I never thought we would actually see this day come to pass - but thank God, it is finally here! Many thousands of dollars in debt, which took longer to pay off than I would have liked - many setbacks along the way, Murphy showed up a few times. Bottom line, don't give up and stick to Dave's plan - YOU WILL GET THERE! Our next goal is to pay off our home - I am going to try to do it in 5-6 years. It will be great not to have a mortgage anymore! Laura in Spokane, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment