Tuesday 8 September 2015

Today’s Homemaking Challenge Assignment Results: The Cleaning Supplies Closet!

5-Day Homemaking Challenge

So, we started back to our regular homeschool schedule today… and well, while it was a good day, I’m still really dragging. My doctor has cleared me to be able to get up and around, provided I take it easy.

I’m glad that I’m no longer sequestered to the sofa like I was this weekend, but man, I am still functioning in such low gear, it seems. Everything takes me twice or four times as long and then I have to stop and rest for awhile.

I did make it to the chiropractor this afternoon and then to a little bit of Silas’ baseball game tonight. But I felt like an old woman that I could only make it through two innings before I needed to come home and crash on the sofa.

However, I’m so happy to be getting a little stronger with each passing day. And I’m also really happy about how much sleep I’ve been getting!

The last two nights, I’ve been asleep by 9:30 p.m. — and then I’ve woken up before my alarm went off feeling completely rested. I can’t remember the last time that has happened two nights in row. Maybe I’ll actually turn this into a long-term habit??

5-Day Homemaking Challenge

Today’s project for the 5-day Homemaking Challenge was to tackle a closet. I chose the cleaning supply closet since it’s been in dire need of a makeover for months and months.

5-Day Homemaking Challenge

5-Day Homemaking Challenge

5-Day Homemaking Challenge

I posted this on Instagram and said: #KonMari comes to the cleaning closet! Yikes!! Taking everything out of one closet is a pretty scary task!

(Also, the black and white filter makes it look a little more artsy and a little less like total chaos, don’t you think?? If only there was a filter that could also whip this closet into shape with the touch of a button!) #reallife #homemaking #organization
5-Day Homemaking Challenge

So. much. better!

Did you clean a closet today? Tell us about it in the comments or, if you’re blogging about it, leave the direct link to your blog post sharing about your accomplishments today.

No comments:

Post a Comment