Friday 11 September 2015

Must Make: Charging Station

Even with just two adults, our charging situation is a hot mess of wires on the kitchen counter (you know how I hate counter clutter!) and always irritates me. I imagine as the world keeps turning and making more stuff we need to charge this will only get worse.


Driven by Decor hacked a great solution to the problem using a readymade desk organizer but the I haven't been able to locate the same piece to hack.


eHow featured a cool idea for a hidden version using a wine crate but I don't have a great spot so something so large.


This book stack hidden charging station by Little Lovelies is totally genius but I'd have to kill too many books to charge all of our gadgets.

Anyone else come up with some genius solution to share? Or should I just wait for wireless charging to come around?

No comments:

Post a Comment